1. What brings you the greatest joy?
Being around people I love and laughing until I cry all my makeup off.
2. What brings you the greatest satisfaction?
Writing a list in the perfect fine tip pen. ha!
3. What should every woman try at least once in her life?
Flying solo at least once. Literally or figuratively. We learn so much when we travel alone.
4. Favourite place?
My home. When my husband and I moved back to the Kingston area from Toronto we bought a 1900s victorian farmhouse and I love every inch.
When I’m not at home, I want to be in Barbados having breakfast at Surfers Cafe.
5. What is the best advice you've been given?
You can say no.
6. Last book you read?
I just finished Washington Black by Esi Edugyan. 5 stars.
7. What is on your bucket list?
To do an assignment for Photographers Without Borders. And to write a children’s book.
8. What century would you live in if you could?
18th century. I would have killed it back then (no pun intended)
9. Favourite show?
Hands down The Office. I spend A LOT of time editing at my computer. I love to put The Office on in the background while I work.
”I'm not superstitious, but I am a little stitious.”
10. What item in your closet do you wear the most?
Probably a white tee. I’m always on the hunt for the perfect tee.
11. What is on your nightstand?
Dust. An overflow of books spilling to the floor. A beeswax candle.
12. What does love sound like?
A happy, long, deep breath.
13. What is your worst habit?
Leaving socks and bobby pins everywhere I go.
14. Who are your heroes?